Style stalking the Oscars best dressed
Pale & Interesting
5. 6. 7. 8.
So this year there appears to be a common trend amongst my favourite dresses- Metallics vs Pale & Interesting. I do however have to conffess that I favour outfits 1-4 the most I mean Helllloooo Halle Berry christ is there anything that she doesn’t look good in!? I mean really…
2. Salma Hayek– wearing Alexander McQueen.
3. Sandra Bullock- in a stunning beaded & lace Ellie Saab gown.
4. Stacy Keibler– In a Naeem Kahn floor length piece.
5. Zoe Saldana– I love the accented floral detail at the bust of this belted Alex Mabille couture dress, however the belt and the grey ombre train really make it all a bit too much.
6. Charlize Theron– Sporting her new pixie cut in a white Dior Haute Couture gown.
7. Amanda Seyfried– Looking elegant in a pale silver McQueen piece.
8. Louise Roe– Adding a daring splash of colour to her pale ensemble, Roe wore a red Monique Lhuillier embroidered tulle gown.
What was your style stalking verdicts?